Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What's wrong with the Wizards?!


So the Wizards are on this terrible 8 game losing streak, with injuries to Arenas, Butler, and Daniels. This mess is horrible. Some losses I expected, but the game last night against the Warriors just really heats me and that's why I'm posting a blog about this.... WE HAD THE LEAD BY 23 AND LOST BY 3!!!! I know that Golden State is the 2nd best scoring team in the NBA, but come on now, you can hold Boston, with all 3 all-stars playing, to 85 points and make a comeback, but you can't secure a 23 point lead?? That's horrible. I know not having Caron playing is a huge defensive loss, but Blatche can play good D, Haywood can play good D, Stevenson has good D (even with his sore knee). WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT DEFENSE WE HAD EARLIER IN THE YEAR WHEN WE WERE PLAYING GREAT?! We have great players on this team and we just can't win! This just infuriates me because we we're 4th in the East, and now we are below .500 and somehow still in the 6th spot. Good thing this isn't the West, because they have teams like 6 games over .500 and aren't even in a playoff seed! I really don't understand how we lost that game last night, but we really need to turn things around....SOON! I felt like Gilbert in this picture last night...it's just sad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea it's really upsettin how they can't win a damn game....

Anonymous said...

a month or something ago they lost to the pistons .. fourth time in a row :)