Monday, February 11, 2008

Primary Tomorrow!


So tomorrow is the Primary in Maryland, so that means we have no school. While most people who read this probably can't vote, you should think about who you would vote for and why. Now we had a fake primary today at LR and I know hella people voted...I just would like to know who'd you vote for...just to see. I would vote for Barack Obama, because:
  1. I think like a democrat.
  2. I agree with what Obama stands for.
  3. Hillary is getting her husband in this too much.
  4. The republicans are spending too much money on a war we shouldn't be in.
  5. We have a republican president now, and our nation has turned into shit.
  6. Obama can create a better change for us.

That's just how I feel...you can leave me some comments if you want about it telling me your opinion on this.

I asked one of my teachers, not gonna put her name out, who she would vote for. She told me that she was a republican (very hard to believe when you meet/see her) but she wasn't sure who to vote for. When I told her to vote for Barack Obama, she pulled the race card out and said "Is it cuz I'm black?" I thought "No you dumb ignorant hoe" but I kept that to myself. She said if one of the republicans won that she didn't agree with, she would hope that the Democrat nominee wouldn't be Hillary Clinton because if Bill got back into office, he'd make it a whorehouse. I thought that comment was rude, but hilarious because it was so random and unexpected. I mean, you ask a teacher her opinion and she gets all worked up for no reason and says something like that. I'm still not gonna put her name out there like that, but I thought you guys would like to laugh at something.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEETLE!

anywho, id vote for barack too, but not a lot of people know or realize that the agenda that a president tries to push in his candidate campaign is usually not what they get to do as president. all politicians are liars, some are just better than others. look at huckabee's idiot ass, that man is crazy, if he gets into office idk what the hell this country will come to... about the unnecessary war in iraq. all you used to see in the news was how horrible it was. the media focused on deaths, destruction and poverty. look at the news now, and you'll hear things like: the surge has worked; the violence is at an all time low; military control is being reduced; government is being restored; etc. everything bush promised is now working. but forget iraq, is america itself shit, like you said? thats for every1 to decide on their own, i guess. ask me, i think it still beats russia any day

Jones! said...

well its not shit, but we're getting on the wrong side of strong countries. if u get what im sayin

Anonymous said...

barack! ':]

Anonymous said...

yea so the word on the grapevine is that barack swept long reach... supposebly he got more votes than all other candidates combined!