Sunday, February 17, 2008

Super Dwight!


So last night was the All-Star dunk contest, and it definitely brought the swag back to that great contest. The four contestants were: Rudy Gay (Grizzlies), Dwight Howard (Magic), Gerald Green (T-wolves), and Jamario Moon (Raptors). I had my money on Moon, since he used to be a Globetrotter and I've seen crazy footage on him. I don't think Gerald Green is that original, and Rudy Gay hasn't proven much in the NBA, too me, yet. Unfortunately for me, Moon got out in the first round wit Rudy Gay. The final round was crazy, as you can see Dwight Howard put on a superman costume and flew! But he didn't even dunk it!!! He threw it into the hoop and still got a high-ass score!!! But his final dunk was insane...he "ooped" it to himself and then bounced the ball back off the backboard like a yo-yo, caught it and dunked that shit! I was like "what the fuck just happened?!" Once he nailed that dunk, I knew he won, cuz once again, Gerald Green isn't as original as other players. I thought this contest was one of the best I've seen in a while, and I can't wait for next years.

No comments: