Saturday, February 9, 2008

MySpace Tryna Upgrade?!



Ok, so today was the first time I actually went on my MySpace in like 2 months just to see if I had anything, and I see all these new features, such as tagging a friend in a picture, news feed, and other applications that Facebook is known for. I guess Tom was getting upset with the fact that everybody kept leaving MySpace to go to Facebook? Who knows...all I know is that he's tryna swag Facebook and get popular again. I remember when MySpace was the coolest thing to get on, and then Facebook started getting popular and everybody forgot about MySpace. Now Tom is over here tryna get MySpace popular again....NOT WORKING! Tell me what you think about it to see if anybody agrees with me or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fuck myspace and tom's rapin ass