Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dipset


So I'm gonna take a break from the sports talk for a lil, and focus on more recent news and upcoming stuff that people might care about. Now as you can tell by the title and the pic, this post is gonna focus about Dipset. Now well all know that Juelz Santana hasn't really been in the game lately since that hit album "What the Game's Been Missing!" and you'd expect something by now, especially cuz it's Dipset we're talkin about. But it's been a while and that much-anticipated album with Lil' Wayne "I Can't Feel My Face" still hasn't come out yet. Now, word is that Juelz is blaming this "delay" on his relationship between him and Cam'ron. He said him and Cam aren't on the same page and its affecting the album. Now they better get that relationship back on good status cuz I'm a fan of Juelz and think his music is hot.

Now on the same record label, Jim Jones came out with a new music video off his new mixtape album "Harlem's American Gangster". I haven't really gotten around to it yet, but I saw his new video on YouTube from the mixtape, and I was diggin the hit. But I was not diggin this style that he was rockin. I know people down in the MIA and other places rock this, but I'm not feelin it. He was rockin a scarf on his head, kinda lookin like a hood. Ima give you the link to the video, and just watch for urself. He's rockin it in like the 1st minute of the video. If you feel like it, just lemme know what you think about it. But listen to the song too cuz it's nice.
>> Love Me No More <<

No comments: