Tuesday, February 5, 2008

First Time


This is my first time makin a blog so bere with me if it seems like I dont know what I'm doing.
I got the idea from my favorite NBA player, Gilbert Arenas, and thought 'Hey, I should make one too!'...so here it is!

Now on that topic of the NBA, everybody knows and has heard about the NBA All-Star game and everything to do with it. I'm cool with the selections, but I can't find myself a Caron Butler or Antawn Jamison all-star jersey!. If you couldn't tell by now, I'm a huge fan of the Washington Wizards, and I'd like to rep my team. Now how am I supposed to do that when I cant find an all-star jersey for the Wizards all-stars this season. I got the normal jerseys that every other Wizard fan has, but I wanna be noticed when I'm at a game or somewhere else rockin an all-star jersey, no what I'm sayin?

If anyone can find one of these all-star jerseys before I let it be known if I do find one, just leave me a comment and let me know where you found it so I can get myself one too. Ty

No comments: