Monday, February 25, 2008

810 who?


So earlier I was on DatPiff lookin at mixtapes, and I saw this mixtape that came out a few weeks ago by some guy 810 from Baltimore and T.I. I thought it was gonna be nice but this man is just takin old T.I. songs and basically tryin to compare it to his songs. Not feelin it. I know hes from Baltimore and everything, but I'm just not feelin it.





Now on the other hand, a new mixtape with T.I. in it came out last week and its hot! Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne and many others are on this. Check it out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

come on now...
thats what mixtapes do
u freestyles on other peopls beats
get wit it or get lost
all of these mixtapes u searchin an ish are fake and u need to realize what is real and what is not

now get off datpiff dude..u obviously aint wit the mixtape game

ur blog is some serious bullshit man

come on give me some style or somin

till ur blog gets some type of swag i will tell other people not to come to this bull shit ass page cuz its a waste of their lives
life is so short that i dont want to be wasting my life on this piec of shit blog

ur girlfriend ugly as shit too

hate,
random guy

Jones! said...

well he aint freestylin on t.i. beats, just makin songs and havin on the same mixtape as old t.i. songs n if you aint tryna waste ur time then dont come, i already got other ppl tellin me they like it so find out ya info before u come tryna fry me

n how you gonna leave the same comment on 2 posts? aint workin

Anonymous said...

810 is pretty ill i dont know why you are knockin the dude, I know the nigga. No one gives him a chance, he just wants to get his music out, if you think he's wack u got fuckin problems, check my boy out.

www.myspace.com/810theprodigy

Jones! said...

i didnt say he was bad, i was sayin im not feelin how hes gonna put songs on a mixtape that got t.i. songs. some of the songs were good but you cant compare him to t.i. yet