Tuesday, July 15, 2008

This Past Weekend

So this past weekend a few things happened that I wanted to write about.
1.) Rehoboth Beach
2.) Guitar Hero
3.) Manhunt

Rehoboth Beach
This was my second time to Rehoboth, and personally, I don't recommend it, at all.  When you get into the water, it's cold as usual for a beach in the mid-atlantic, and there are shells and tiny rocks on the sand for about the first 10 feet in that real hurt your feet.  It wasn't a pleasant experience.  Also, the boardwalk is mostly for little kids.  Racing games and shooting games are always fun, but there were just a lot of toddlers running around.  There is about two things that I liked there, the Hooters, you might have seen the pic from last year, and Thrashers Fries.  These fries were some of the best fries I have ever had.  They didn't need ketchup, just a little more salt than is already on there.  If you go to Rehoboth, you must stop by.  There are two on the boardwalk on Brooklyn Ave.

Guitar Hero
To be perfectly honest, I used to hate this game.  I was terrible, don't like rock music, and thought it was stupid.  But over the weekend, at nights I would play this game, since my best friend has it, and had fun.  I was doing terrible, which is a main reason why I hated it, but I started to get better and now I want to go buy it myself.  I don't know if I want the new one because I don't want to play songs from the same artist over and over...I might just wait until Guitar Hero 4 comes out.






Manhunt
I only have one thing to say about the game of manhunt I played.  I got very tired and I'm out of shape.  This is not good for soccer, which is why I'm going to conditioning from now on.

No comments: