Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Dark Knight Review

So I just got home from watching The Dark Knight, and to me, as I predicted, it was excellent.  To me, this is the best Batman movie ever.  There were so many twists to the movie, and it made the overall plot very good.  The writer for this movie is incredible.  I know I wouldn't be able to write a Batman movie period, and he did the best one yet.  As far as the actors,  Christian Bale and Morgan Freeman did an excellent job as they always do, but to me, Heath Ledger was the stand-out actor.  He should win an Oscar for this movie.  He played the Joker very well, and gave him a new style.  His acting was amazing.  This is his best job as an actor.  I recommend that everybody see this movie, and I cannot wait for the 3rd one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great movie.