Monday, July 7, 2008

Filene's Basement

Yes this post is about a clothing store that does not actually sell it's own clothes; it sells name brand clothes for a cheap price!  It's great.  My mom shops there all the time, and since I had nothing better to do today since it was raining, I went up there with her.  At the men's section I noticed they had an assortment of name brands; American Eagle, Affliction, Ed Hardy, Ralph, ect.  I picked up 2 Affliction shirts, both were $30.  Being that the total of these two shirts was the price of about one shirt, with some exceptions for the very expensive ones, I was pumped.  Then I picked up two nice pairs of jeans that you can find in Nordstrom's for $30 a pair.  These were some great discounts!  If you're broke and trying to save some money, but still look fresh, check this place out!  Look at the bags they give you too...

No comments: