Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Raven's Training Camp


As you all know, I am a huge Baltimore Ravens fan. Luckily, my mom took off of work and took me to the Ravens' Training Camp up at McDaniel College in Westminster, MD. It was great. I saw the team work out and saw the new staff. Troy Smith looked very good, as well as Joe Flacco. We all know about Kyle Boller... Ray Rice looked real good too. Derrick Mason was putting the moves on, and Mark Clayton was just burning everybody. When it came time for autographs, I bought a Ravens' seat cushion for the players to sign. Sadly, I only got 3 autographs; Dan Cody, Kelly Gregg, and former boxer and rookie SS Tom Zbikowski. I was right infront of Troy Smith, and the man didn't sign my cushion. I was blown because I've been a big fan since his days at Ohio State..before his big year. I saw the greats on the team however, and it was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ravens still suck harddd

Anonymous said...

not even they goin to tha playoffs wit troy and ray ray boi