Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Name

Got the new name! People were tellin me names but I wasn't really feelin it, and Kwasi said some name I couldn't even understand like "the jjonescabloga" or something rediculous like that. I chose the name The Jones Effect since I know blogs can have some effect on the way people think.

Kwasi and my blog
Now, back to Kwasi...he is seriously trying to get on my blog! Now instead of being a bracketologist, he wants to be some NFL scout expert. I don't really feel like having a partner, cuz I like things done my own way and if he wants a spot on a blog, he should make his own...feel me? But Ima let the readers decide whether or not I should let Kwasi get a spot on the blog, so just hit me up anyway you want. Lemme know how you like the new name too.

Arenas frying Duke!!!
Yesterday I was reading the new post on Gilbert Arenas's blog, and he started talking about the NCAA tournament as he was discussing how all the gyms in the Verizon Center were being used for it. Then he brought up Duke...Now I'm assuming he hates Duke since, besides the fact that everyone that isn't a Duke fan does, Coack K cut him from the USA team. Arenas started saying how badly Duke was gettin killed, and I thought it was HILARIOUS. I hate Duke, since I'm a Terps fan, and I was happy they lost in the 2nd round, except that it ruined my bracket...but I'm still in 2nd place, only 1 game behind Ratliffe. Now if you haven't already, you should check Gilbert's blog. I have the link under my FAVS section, first one. Ima give you the link to the post where he fries Duke...it's the 4th paragraph and a must see!

>> Arenas fries Duke! <<

1 comment:

ant smoove said...

yes, 1 game behind me!!!
lol