Sunday, March 16, 2008

HUGE Weekend

So this weekend was intense like no other in a while...atleast for me. So it all started off by the beginning of spring break!!! I know everyone is pumped for that one. The State playoffs went down in College Park but sadly we came up 2nd...but hey atleast LR got a trophy and are county and regional champs! Big ups to yall ballers. More on that sports topic, Wizards won in a close game in OT, Houston got 22 wins straight, and today was Selection Sunday. I'm real pissed that MD didn't win the games they needed to, but we a young team. I got my bracket filled out for facebook and espn (if anyone wants to join, hit me up on facebook or leave a comment and i'll get you the info for the espn pool we're doin) but yall can't see me! I got like 3 straight wins. Just incase yall were wondering, Notre Dame is gonna beat UNC and Texas is winnin it all. O yea, props to UMBC for gettin that 1st time selection to the big dance! I gotta show them love, they local.

But also today, my cousins from Cali came here so I saw them. We went out to eat and then my mom drove me and naysha over to the mall and she bought me some clothes. Got some shades, an Ed Hardy shirt and an Ed Hardy hat. Now I know in an earlier post I don't rock Ed Hardy, and I really don't. This is my only outfit for Ed Hardy, and it's only cause there were no good Affliction outfits in Nordstroms.
But no matter what, this weekend was crazy.

1 comment: