Sunday, March 23, 2008

Just like football.....

So this NCAA tourney is just like the college football season this year....UPSETS!!! It's great to see all the upsets, but this is seriously killin my bracket. Now in the ESPN pool that I'm doing for money, I'm only one game out of first place, but it's terrible. Each day teams I have going far lose...such as Duke and Pitt (had them in the Elite 8) and Notre Dame (Sweet 16). And Vandy lost to SIENA by 20!!!!!! Uconn lost to SD and I had them in the Elite 8. I also had Georgetown in the Elite 8 and they lost today to Davidson cuz that man in the picture, Stephen Curry, is just too nasty. In the first round he scored 40 and today he had 25 with 20 of his pts in the 2nd half!! That's clutch..and he's only a sophomore. O well, Texas is still winning it all over Kansas in a close game and I'm gonna win my bracket.

O yea, I have a new edition to my blog for March Madness... Kwasi is now my "bracketologist" and he said that Tennessee is going to win it all but they're losing in the Elite 8 to UNC...sorry Kwasi.

No comments: