Wednesday, March 12, 2008

College Mail

I know everyones been gettin those college emails and letters, and I know it's pissin people off cuz so much is comin every damn day. But I got this magazine with all these colleges that really appealed to me. Some of them had good business classes which is one major I'm considerin since I don't really know what I want to do, and they all had D-1 and D-2 soccer which is what I'm tryin to make when I graduate. One college was Loyola up in Baltimore and that was one that really stuck out since it's local (cheaper cost), D-1 soccer, and a business major program. I'm also gettin stuff from Hawaii-Pacific, Miami (really tryin to get in contact more with that school) and Georgia Tech, but I'm not really sure. If yall got any ideas for help or just wanna let me know bout your situation, feel free to holla!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

youre not going to play soccer in college cuz you suck so stop considering the divisions of soccer in college just worry about your business majors. word.