Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tragic Ending...

For me, yesterday went from great to miserable....

First the day starts out great. I got a B on my math test (have failed like every test since the 2nd quarter), I got an A in government, I started my offseason workouts for soccer, and everything was going good. As I'm starting to eat I turn on the Wizards game and hear the Arenas dressed. He comes in the game, and went 5-7 with 17 points in only 20 minutes! I was going crazy!! But then everything started going bad. The Wiz blew an 11 point lead and had the lead by 1 with about 16 seconds left. We force a jump ball and win it but we turn it over and then with about 6 seconds left we get a steal and Jamison throws it down the court but somehow the Bucks got the ball with 1 second left..and on that same play Jamison and Stevenson both got hurt. And then we all know what happens....a guy from the d-league hits the game winning shot. I was sitting there in shock. How does this happen!! The only good thing is that we're still in 5th place but that's about it since Stevenson has a sprained ankle and Jamison is also hurt.

What a terrible way to end a great day...

No comments: