Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ravens' Day 1 Draft

When Ryan was taken by Atlanta at the third pick, I must say that I was a little upset because of the clutch performances he showed his senior year, but when we drafted Joe Flacco, I was relieved since the tape of him is good, most scouts think that he is the second-best QB in the draft, and that we didn't go with Chad Henne...no offense. Now we have a more "pocket-passer" QB in Flacco, a QB that can run in Troy Smith, and kyle boller...
Then when the second round came, I figured that we should try to get a WR to go along with the 3 we have now, since we don't really have a 4th WR, but when I saw Ray Rice, I was ecstatic. I completely forgot about him, but then I remembered how great he was at Rutgers, and figured that him and McGahee can possibly form a two-headed monster like the one that the Jags have...just a thought. And also, we chose two players that can come in and have an immediate impact on offense, which is where we struggle the most. For the rest of the rounds, I think we should get a WR, a CB, and a S....maybe another offensive lineman since Ogden's future is unknown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yall have some depth now but yall still got that new staff on deck so good luck wit dat buddy