Tuesday, April 29, 2008

T.I.


T.I., my favorite rapper, as you all know got in legal trouble during the fall.  His sentencing will take place later in the year, but he is on house arrest and must complete 1,000 hours of community service, going around spreading awareness of drugs, violence, and other topics to younglings across America.  Tip said he was blessed with the opportunity.  That may seem like a lot of hours, but he could be in jail for 25 years for getting caught with guns.  However, Cobb County schools won't let T.I. visit their schools to talk about these dangers.  Now how is T.I. supposed to complete his community service hours and spread awareness if he can't talk to teens??  I think this is crazy and Cobb should lighten up a bit.  Not only will this benefit T.I., but teens who look up to their hometown King of the South would listen to what he has to say.  If you feel any differently than I do, feel free to let me know.
Since I'm on the topic of T.I., he has released his first hit from his next album Paper Trail called No Matter What.  I listened to the song and it talks about how he will rise from these bad times and can overcome the adversity.  If you listen close enough, you can hear how he apologizes for what he has done.  Go check the song out!

No comments: