Monday, March 30, 2009

T.I. Gets Two More Months

At his court sentence Friday, T.I. learned that he will have one to two months extra time before he has to appear in jail. Now although I do not know exactly why his 366 day sentencing to prison was delayed, I can bet that T.I. is somewhat relieved. He can almost finish his community service hours, which will be a major part of the sentence he received. He only needs about 450 more hours, as he has a little over 1,000 hours right now. A lot of those hours came from the TV show on MTV, T.I.'s Road to Redemption, where he went to troubled teams and showed them the horrors of drug dealing and being in gangs. The show was really powerful and changed a lot of the lives of the teens he helped out. Also, T.I. will be able to spend a few more weeks with his family, and hopefully make a new song...but I doubt that.

No comments: