Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HSAs

So Im finally done with the HSA's!!!  Here's my opinion on them:

--I think that the teachers hyped it up way to much, even thought it does determine if you pass/graduate.  They said there was at least 8 BCRs and 3 ECRs on each, and it wasn't even that much.  Some tests had more than others, but they were all spread out so it didn't really feel like much....and they weren't even hard questions.

--I also think that the time went by faster when I was taking that test than when I sat there trying to sleep for the extra 20 minutes.

--The breaks were too short

--The easiest test was gov't, then English, and then Bio

--The English had the dumbest BCRs and ECRs.  Bio just had harder ones.

Well that's what I think of them.  Hit me up with what you think or just answer that poll question!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HSAs weren't even hard. You only fail if you get like a 55% on them or something like that. They're part of that no-child-left-behind BS program, all it does is water down the hardness of tests given so that more people pass, it doesn't actually make anyone any smarter. Which makes it a pretty stupid graduation requirement.