Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Summer

Alright, so as you all know, today is the last day of summer vacation. I'm kind of sad because I love the summer, but this only means that I'm gonna get to see more of my friends, the regular season for soccer is in 2 weeks, and the NFL regular season is here too. But my summer was really good. I got to chill with my family, my girl, and my friends. Went to the pool a lot, went to the beach twice, and Atlantic City. I also got my permit yesterday, and a new dog. I moved my room into my basement, went to the Ravens' training camp, and mostly just chilled. Now, over this past weekend, I had to prep for school. I went and bought myself 3 new pairs of kicks (more to come). I got 2 pairs of air max's, one all white and one red, black, and white (different designs), and the all black Jordan Dentros.
I also had to cop a new North Face backpack. I got my supplies and everything, so I guess now I just gotta deal with the school year.

No comments: