Monday, June 2, 2008

Last Weeks of School

So as the school year comes to a close, I've been thinking to myself about what has happened.  This year was better for me, for many different reasons.  However these last 3 weeks of school have got to be the most work I have done all year.  HSA's, and then the week after that I get numerous amounts of projects.  2 in English, 2 in Bio, and a mock trial for Government.  And next week there are the finals.  This really annoys me because who has time to do all this work and have a life?  To me, the teachers should have done a better job planning their work and not acting as if they are the only class.  However I am so happy school is about to end!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

end of the year is always hectic with seniors leaving early, planning for finals' study, and HSAs are mostly in 10th grade. i share your pain tho, lol